FROM CHEF KATHLEEN’S KITCHEN
Chef Kathleen has taught at George Brown College Chinese Cusine for 15 years. She is featuring several recipes with us. This time is my favourite 咖哩角!
Phyllo Triangles with Pork Curry 咖哩角
- Ingredients: 材料：
10 sheets phyllo pastry 10 張酥皮
½ cup. Butter ½ 杯牛油
Curry filling: 250克碎豬肉
½ cup Onion, chopped ½ 杯洋蔥切碎
2 clove garlic, chopped 2粒蒜茸
½ cup frozen green peas ½ 杯青豆
1 tsp salt 1 茶匙鹽
2 Tbsp. oil 2 湯匙油
1 Tbsp. curry powder 1 湯匙咖哩粉
1. Filling: Stir-fry the onion and garlic until fragrant, add curry powder; than the ground pork cook for 2-3 min, then add in green peas and salt; cook the peas is soft. Remove and let cool.
饀: 炒香洋蔥及蒜茸, 加入咖哩粉再加入豬肉碎, 煮2-3 分至熟, 放入青豆煮軟; 離火待凉.
2. Place 1 sheet of phyllo on working surface, lightly brush with butter; then add another sheet on. Keeping remainder covered with damp towel to prevent drying out.
將一張酥皮放在工抬, 掃上牛油, 再加上一張酥皮, 將其餘的酥皮用濕布蓋上待用.
3. Cut sheet lengthwise into five 2 ½ inch wide strips; brush lightly with melted butter.
4. Spoon heaping teaspoonful filling about ½ inch from end of each strip. Fold one corner of phyllo over filling so the bottom edge meets side edge to form triangle.
將一茶匙饀放在每條酥皮上, 向一邊角摺, 將饀包起, 慢慢向前摺, 摺成三角形.
5. Fold up triangle. Continue folding triangle sideways and upward until end of strip; fold end flap over to adhere. Repeat with remaining phyllo and filing. Place on baking sheets.
將其餘一樣摺, 將摺口向下, 放在烤盤內.
6. Baking in preheated 375F oven for 15-18 minutes or until brown. Serve hot.
放入預熱焗爐375度, 焗15-18分鐘, 即成.